Friday, March 4, 2011

Dad's Dog

Most normal families have a dog, cat maybe some birds, but not Me.  I seem to play outside the box.  This is Abby and I must admit I will be sad when she has to go back to the school farm.  She is a crack up to have around.  And besides she likes me.

















Hanging with his best animal friend, Cous Cous


Abby catching air.  It is a crack up to watch her play.  She just jumps around.


































































































































If you look to the right of Abby's Butt you will see Cous Cous poking her head out of a bush.

They really are a close.  Cous Cous Still sleeps with Abby.  It's an odd couple.






































































There are two things that don't belong in your face.  Green Peas and a goats butt.
Apologizing

2 comments:

Jeannine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannine said...

She is such a sweetheart!!! Oh ya and so are you dear!
Well she is a sweetheart that is when she is not eating my flowers!! All my bulb blooms are gone...:)