Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dad's new Den



You may ask your self, Why the pictures of this room? When a Rutman child moves away it has become the right of passage that I get to do with the room as seemeth me good. This is the remnants of Jared's bedroom. Although I would rather he still be here, I need to move on and have my study. This is where I spend most of my free time now reading and studying. We do have other free bedrooms, it's just this is the one Jeannine said I could use. I built the desk by myself, but all the other furniture is all 19th century American. Even though I have redesigned all the bedrooms, I must confess I miss my children very much. I would rather messy bedrooms over empty good looking rooms.


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

looks good.

supersara said...

That was my room first!!! Not Jared's

Jeannine said...

So, see the bookshelf in the picture? Someday ask Rich how he "accidentally" won it on E-bay!!

T and A said...

great job rich