Friday, May 13, 2011

In Defence of Public Unination.


















The above two statues can be found near the Grand Place in Brussels, Belgium.  They are famous and world known.  The first is just "Mannequin Piss", the girl is called "Jenny Pee"  While recently in Europe I found that to use a public restroom you need to pay for the right to use the bathroom to re-leave a human need.  In two weeks I payed up to 5 euros for the right to pee.  At Mont St Michele you have to buy a ticket to exercise the right to pee freely.  So, as you walk through the Metro in Paris, or down by the Seine at night,  or any other place which is convenient to pee, Don't judge.  Man was meant to pee freely.  When or where-ever he feels the need.  So I say unto you Pee on little boy.  It is not until France frees it's people from the tyranny and taxation on urination will the Metro, the Seine and any other place that is convenient be free from the smell of urine.   So as I walk through the streets of Paris and my nose is sparked by the odor of urine,  I say to them "Pee Free"  I can't judge.  Liberty, equality and Fraternity.  Choose to pee free.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

the smell of urine and cigarettes always do remind me of the paris metro. very sentimental.