Saturday, May 14, 2011

Paris

                              
Dad at, "The Thumb







































Vania at the obvious.























Vania and Mom at The Arc de Triumph






















Vania and Mom at Notre Dame

























Vania, Mom and Jared at Versailles
























Jared and Mom in the "Hall of Mirrors" at Versailles

Jared, Mom and Vania at, "La Joconde" The Louvre

















Dad with tired feet and a book at The Louvre. 










































































The last three photos are of me.  I was accused of falling behind and wandering and at time getting lost.  They threatened me with a leash to keep me on track.  I had a tendency of changing direction without notice.


Jared, Mom and Dad at the Sacre Coeur

1 comment:

Robert and Melanie said...

I love the one of Rich reading his book at the Louvre. It looks like he is in jail. LOL Kinda funny

Love the pictures! What a great experience for you all.